Welcome to the Town and Village of
The Town of Wilson was established on April
10, 1818, and is centrally located in the great fruit growing
region of Niagara County. The Village of Wilson was incorporated
May 11, 1858, and is located on the shores of Lake Ontario,
twelve miles east of Old Fort Niagara.
The well protected small boat harbor contains several
marinas and boat launching facilities and some of the best
trout, bass and salmon fishing around may be found in adjacent
Tuscarora State Park is located a short distance from
the Village on Route 18, directly on Lake Ontario. Picnicking,
canoeing, swimming, playgrounds and hiking trails make this
park a recreational delight.